I'm always on the look out for fashionable stylish and affordable work wear, so my stylish followers, I have scoured the shops and brought you some essential items for you to revamp your office look:
There are a few wardrobe staples essential to any workplace namely:
- A tailored suit
- A well cut pencil or shift dress
- Comfortable heels
- A crisp white shirt
- These black peep toes from Marks and Spencer are a great buy as they contain Insolia technology which make them easy and comfortable to wear.
They also come in a gorgeous red/burnt orange suede which would look fab with a grey dress, tapered trousers or skirt or any block colour to make the look pop.
2. This dress is clever insofar as it gives the illusion of seperates i.e. a top and skirt with a belt. What it does is create a lovely hourglass shape whilst nipping you in at the waist and giving you some definition. Wear on its own or with a blazer or cardigan for the office.
4. Tapered trousers are more flattering than you think! Tuck in a crisp white shirt or colourful top and wear with heels or pumps.
5. Invest in a good blouse or shirt for work and you can mix and match it with everything. If you're going for white/cream, make sure you pick a good quality fabric such as cotton, silk or viscose that has been property lined so it is not see through.
6. Admittedly bias when it comes to this bag as I have one but I think it is a great classic. Not only does Reiss' Bleecker bag resemble the Hermes Birkin, it's also made of quality soft leather and has beautiful gold lock detail. It's also big enough to fit all your bits and bobs and looks tres chic for the boardroom. It comes in black, caramel and white/black.
- Looks 1 -3- Marks and Spencer. See www.marksandspencer.com or visit stores nationwide
- Looks 4-5- Zara- www.zara.com
- Look 6- Reiss- www.reiss.co.uk