Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pippa loves Maje..



I've already proclaimed my love for French label 'Maje' in a previous post but it looks like I'm not the only one enchante by this label as Pippa Middleton proves, wearing a red floral skirt from the French label. 

Since the Royal Wedding Pippa has become an  overnight sensation and has been photographed consistently ever since. She is always championing the High Street and wears labels such as Zara, Whistles and Maje.

Whilst I love that she has teamed her Maje skirt with a simple tee and black blazer, I'm not so keen on the white gold buckled pumps (Is it just me, or is she constantly wearing these?) or the shiny flesh tights! I think black peep toes (minus the tights) and a clutch would have complimented the skirt better. What do you think?

If you fancy buying this skirt or checking out other Maje clothing, click on:



Credit: Zimbio Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment